Well, summer is officially here!!! It hit 100 degrees last week and today I am laying out by the pool and enjoying this beautiful Arizona weather while writing to all of you!
So in honor of the summer weather I wanted to show you a casual, fun summer look that can be worn on the weekend day drinking or at a bbq.
I love dressing up but sometimes it’s nice to be comfy and casual when it’s hot. But don’t forget to stay extremely colorful this summer because you will see lots of color out there in magazines, fashion blogs and watching House Wives of Orange County of course lol! 🙂
– Grey Skull Tee, Q Boutique at Scottsdale Fashion Square Mall (they don’t have a website) $12
– Fuchsia Cuff Shorts, Target $24.50
– Multi-color Gladiator Sandals, Nordstrom Rack $39
– Mint and Gold Sunglasses, Charming Charlie $12
– Various Stack-able Bracelets, Divaz Boutique, my friend Genevieve made the gold and turq bracelet 🙂
– Gold Earrings, Forever 21 $6
Have an amazing Cinco De Mayo!